RDA- is a growing organization and since its inception it has focused on knowledge management and learning. In this regards:
- RDA makes efforts to generate innovative ideas while working for and with marginalized communities and incorporates the learning into the new programmatic interventions. The learning’s are shared by the staff in monthly feedback meetings which are documented and further applied in the upcoming activities.
- RDA participates in the trainings, conferences, workshops and symposiums organized by other local, national and international organizations to gain advanced knowledge of development areas. Any RDA staff attending such event is required to impart the learning to other colleagues, the applicable ideas/ practices are discussed in local contexts and recommended for approval to be adopted.
- RDA management and staff members are encouraged to surf internet and books to get new ideas which can be applied by RDA.
- RDA believes that local wisdom holds best solutions hence, we are keen to learn from it, modify and promote best practices
- RDA respects traditional values and practices of its target communities and every effort is made to incorporate these at planning and implementation stages of interventions.
- The published material (soft and hard) is shared with the staff frequently.
- RDA is in the mailing list of number of organizations which share their publications with RDA on regular basis. RDA has its resource center which has collection of these reports, publications, booklets, books, research papers and journals for staff and community members.